3D Accuitomo 170 Groundbreaking Resolution of 80 µm Voxel
The 3D Accuitomo 170 offers a minimum voxel size of just 80 µm (micrometer). This super-fine voxel combined with the unit's 14 bit grayscale capability displays an amazing level of clarity never before seen in the world of 3D-CT imaging.
* Newly developed Zoom Reconstruction function
* Five image sizes available Ø 40 x H 40 mm, Ø 60 x H 60 mm, Ø 80 x H 80 mm, Ø 100 x H 100 mm, Ø 170 x H 120 mm
* Offers high definition 3D-CT images with low patient dose
* Displays both hard and soft tissue: A wide dynamic range and precise grayscale differentation capability
* Enables comprehensive examination for diagnosing temporal bone,paranasal sinuses, mandible, skull base, etc.
* One Date Viewer Software
* Volume rendering function
* Intra-clinic network compatibility
* Compact Floor space: 1,620 mm x 1,200 mm